Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 194 Fans

All 8,636 flash Reviews

Windows Vista Errors Windows Vista Errors

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars May 28, 2013

One of the type of flash games that never seems to get old cause bugs will forever exist in Windows products is Windows error parody games on Newgrounds and this Vista one kept me quite busy to find all the easter eggs and bugs in it which gave me a lot of laughs through out and was a good mind bender to figure everything out,you did a swell job on this game and would love to see a Windows 7 parody or even a new 8 which i heard is pretty crappy. =)

Hope to see more from you in the future.

Madjasper1 responds:

Yeah, thanks man, I love making these, I also find these parodies to never get old, I don't think I could do Windows 7 as that one is pretty much perfect and I've never used Windows 8, so I wouldn't know what to put where, maybe I'll try at some point, but I'm planning to make a final error gallery for Windows ME and for that to be the last one, maybe I'll do a Windows 7/8/Blue Error gallery, but I can't be sure for now.

Thanks!

-Madjasper1

DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 3, 2013

Probably the best animated DBZ parody i have ever seen and also one of the funniest,voice acting was great and it had a swell ending as well,i would love to see more parodies like these from you S-L keep up the great work. =)

Nestalgic Nestalgic

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 25, 2013

This was a neat little game to test one's own NES library memory and was done quite well i loved how all the characters was bumped up together like a Where is Waldo puzzle book and was quite challenging even for me which i thought i was an expert at the NES library but even i had a difficult time with a few of the answers.

The one thing that would have been a bonus is a difficulty setting or getting penalties for guess the wrong answer instead of just clicking everywhere and hoping you get it right but overall i still enjoyed this very much so keep up the good work. =)

The Interview Codex The Interview Codex

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 21, 2013

I think every new user that comes to Newgrounds and wants to know it's history and culture needs to go through this whole Codex,it was very professional and looked fantastic i was quite intrigued with all of the information it had to offer about all the big names associated with Newgrounds.

You really did make an impressive bundle of information and it was a real treat,thanks a lot man. =)

deathink responds:

Thanks a real lot man, theInterviewer did a great job collecting this knowledge, and I am just happy I could think of just one more way to spread it.

Legor 4 Legor 4

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 17, 2013

This was a neat way of making a tetris like game using your own free will and using some lego like figures to fit the whole puzzle,it was quite addicting and i had a lot of fun with this game so keep up the good work. =)

Game of a Thousand Stars Game of a Thousand Stars

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 17, 2013

This was quite the fun challenging puzzle game but i loved all the happy go lucky star characters and the music went very well with the game as well,you did a swell job on this game. =)

Cosmo Gravity Cosmo Gravity

Rated 4 / 5 stars March 16, 2013

I thought it was a fun little game it looked clean but the one knock on it would have to be it's so easy and a breeze to run through the game level 24 was just laughably easy but overall it kept me entertained for a good 10-15 minutes so you did a nice job on the game. =)

Pikachu on Acid Pikachu on Acid

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 24, 2012

Oh My this was quite trippy indeed,i loved the animation style and all the neat colors when Pikachu was tripping and i got a lot of laughs throughout the video,overall i enjoyed this very much and would watch it again. :)

New York Shark New York Shark

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 1, 2012

This was yet another badass Shark game you made Wiesi i loved the New York reference and style getting to chomp off the Statue of Liberty,King Kong,Trump's Jet and even Spider-man,the speed and flow of the game seemed a lot smoother & faster and overall i had a lot of fun with this game and if my prediction is right at the end of the game i'm guessing the next Shark game will feature him on Mars which will be hella awesome,thanks again for another awesome game Wiesi. :)

The Breach The Breach

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars February 21, 2012

That was a very fun game that took up quite a bit of my time,it had like a Metroid feel to it with the aliens and platform style finding different weapons upgrades and armor upgrades which was cool and the difficult was at a happy medium,the controls were great though a bit skiddish at times especially against the final boss but overall i enjoyed this game very much. :)