Be a Supporter!

ViceFullbusterViceFullbuster

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 194 Fans

621 audio Reviews with Responses

Sh - Sacred Grove (Sh RMX) Sh - Sacred Grove (Sh RMX)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars February 9, 2012

I thought this was a very nice & soothing remix you did of the Sacred Grove theme from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess,I loved it's ambient style and it had a good steady pace and everything synced out very well I especially loved midway through the song,overall i think you did a great job on this remix so keep up the great work. :-)

Shamukh responds:

Thanks!

DT - The Moon [Frost Version] DT - The Moon [Frost Version]

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 9, 2012

I was very impressed with this remix you did of the Moon theme from Ducktales,it felt original and not like any other with all the different beats yet staying true to the original it sounded a lot like the moon theme mixed together with the Winters theme from Earthbound,the quality was perfect and overall I enjoyed this song very much so keep up the great remixing. :-)

dlxrevolution responds:

Thanks man. This was one of the few songs I actually put a little bit of work into. Feels good to hear this review :D

8 - bit mastery 8 - bit mastery

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 9, 2012

I found this loop very catchy and finding myself listening to it over & over,the beat was fantastic going from slow pace to fast pace and keeping consistent with the syncing & quality,overall I enjoyed this 8-bit track of yours very much,keep up the great work. :-)

dlxrevolution responds:

Thanks man. I appreciate it :D

Dracula's Castle WIP V1(R Dracula's Castle WIP V1(R

Rated 4 / 5 stars February 9, 2012

Well I got to say I had high promise for this song when it first started it had a great beat and I really was looking forward to it but sadly the song only lasted a few seconds it seemed I hope you will continue on this song and finish it cause you are off to a great start.

Neon-Bard responds:

Hey Vice! I'm glad you liked the song (for what it is so far). :)

I've been trying to work on this project but it seems I'm having trouble getting into the 'Castlevania' vibe lately...I promise though that this song WILL be finished.

Molten Reef Zone (Sonic3) Molten Reef Zone (Sonic3)

Rated 3 / 5 stars February 9, 2012

I thought this was a pretty nice remix to the Lava Reef Zone you made though in all honesty I prefer not such a high pitch of sound effects when it comes to that remix and it sounded a little distorted also it was quite short so I'm not saying it's bad but it's not your best work either.

NexhasUnleashed responds:

You make very valid points I will probably touch up this and angel island zone :)

Skyrim METAL! Skyrim METAL!

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 9, 2012

This was one badass rockin remix you did of the Skyrim theme,I loved the guitar play and everything else sounded great and synced together perfectly also the quality was top notch,keep up the great metal work MJ. :-)

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks! Glad you like it! \m/

B7 - Tomahawk B7 - Tomahawk

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 8, 2012

This was one awesome jam you came up with the guitar play was outstanding and it had great syncing also the quality and bass was spectacular,overall you did another great job on yet another heavy metal song keep up the great work burn7. :-)

Burn7 responds:

Hey, thanks dude! Glad you liked it! I did actually try and make the song as a whole rock as hard as I possibly could for being such a short tune.

So I'm glad I succeeded in your eyes!

I'll Fly With You (Sound Test) I'll Fly With You (Sound Test)

Rated 4 / 5 stars February 8, 2012

This was a pretty sweet dance track you came up with it was upbeat for the most part and overall enjoyable I also liked the lyrics with what few there was on the song and the quality was good,overall you did a nice job on this track. :-)

kirja100 responds:

Thank you!!

Banana Inc. ~Hands up rem Banana Inc. ~Hands up rem

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars February 8, 2012

This was a real catchy song you came up with I thought it had a cute innocent side to it and I loved it's upbeat style and happy go lucky charm,I did think it ended a bit prematurely but overall it was a fun song to listen to and I think you did a swell job. :-)

keosni391 responds:

Thanks :D

The Corridors of Time The Corridors of Time

Rated 4 / 5 stars February 8, 2012

I enjoyed this little remix of the Corridors of Time theme from Chrono Trigger you made,I liked the jingle bells beat and it had a good mix of ambient and solid yet soothing rock feel as well also the quality was good too,overall I think you did a real good job on this track. :-)

Twone responds: