All 1,624 audio Reviews

Sonic- Dreams of an Absolution Sonic- Dreams of an Absolution

I'm not too familiar with Silver's theme since I never played the Sonic game from PS3 but regardless this was a real catchy song I like the mix of trance & ambient styles it had and overall it was very enjoyable,nice job. :-)

PacMan Theme Remake PacMan Theme Remake

This was a swell remix of the pac-man theme you made though at first it wasn't too much different than any other pac-man remix but it was catchy and got better as the song went along though I thought it was a bit short but overall not bad. :-)

Sh - Sacred Grove (Sh RMX) Sh - Sacred Grove (Sh RMX)

I thought this was a very nice & soothing remix you did of the Sacred Grove theme from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess,I loved it's ambient style and it had a good steady pace and everything synced out very well I especially loved midway through the song,overall i think you did a great job on this remix so keep up the great work. :-)

Shamukh responds:

Thanks!

Zelda OoT Title (Remake) Zelda OoT Title (Remake)

I think you did very well on this keyboard version of the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time theme it sounded very accurate to the original and the quality was good I especially liked the wind flutes at the end,overall I think you did a good job on this song. :-)

DT - The Moon [Frost Version] DT - The Moon [Frost Version]

I was very impressed with this remix you did of the Moon theme from Ducktales,it felt original and not like any other with all the different beats yet staying true to the original it sounded a lot like the moon theme mixed together with the Winters theme from Earthbound,the quality was perfect and overall I enjoyed this song very much so keep up the great remixing. :-)

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks man. This was one of the few songs I actually put a little bit of work into. Feels good to hear this review :D

8 - bit mastery 8 - bit mastery

I found this loop very catchy and finding myself listening to it over & over,the beat was fantastic going from slow pace to fast pace and keeping consistent with the syncing & quality,overall I enjoyed this 8-bit track of yours very much,keep up the great work. :-)

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks man. I appreciate it :D

Dracula's Castle WIP V1(R Dracula's Castle WIP V1(R

Well I got to say I had high promise for this song when it first started it had a great beat and I really was looking forward to it but sadly the song only lasted a few seconds it seemed I hope you will continue on this song and finish it cause you are off to a great start.

Neon-Bard responds:

Hey Vice! I'm glad you liked the song (for what it is so far). :)

I've been trying to work on this project but it seems I'm having trouble getting into the 'Castlevania' vibe lately...I promise though that this song WILL be finished.

Bowser's Castle - Remix Bowser's Castle - Remix

This was a nice remix you did of Bowser's Castle theme,I liked the violin sound effects and they were mixed in very well with everything else,it had a good steady pace and overall it was enjoyable and done well so keep up the good work. :-)

[Sonic 3 Ice Cap Act 3] - [Sonic 3 Ice Cap Act 3] -

This was a wicked sweet remix you did of the Ice Cap Zone from Sonic 3 I loved all the different sound effects and they were synced together perfectly I was also impressed how fast paced and consistent the song was with some great quality & bass,overall I enjoyed this remix very much and hope you make many more. :-)

Molten Reef Zone (Sonic3) Molten Reef Zone (Sonic3)

I thought this was a pretty nice remix to the Lava Reef Zone you made though in all honesty I prefer not such a high pitch of sound effects when it comes to that remix and it sounded a little distorted also it was quite short so I'm not saying it's bad but it's not your best work either.

NexhasUnleashed responds:

You make very valid points I will probably touch up this and angel island zone :)