All 58 art Reviews

Green Knight from CC Green Knight from CC

This was an awesome drawing you did of the Green Knight from Castle Crashers,I loved the detail & design of him especially the green poison gas cloud hovering over him and the background blended in well with him,overall I liked your picture a lot and hope to see more from you. :-)

The Changeling The Changeling

This was a hella sweet picture you drew,I really liked the character and her design and it went petfect with the black background also nice touch on the water ripple effect,overall I liked your picture so keep up the good work. :-)

YouAreNotAlone responds:

Thanx, i'll try my best)

Harp Hero Harp Hero

I really liked this picture of Link you drew I was impressed with the detail & design I also got a kick out of him struming the harp like he's air guitaring it,the colors looked great and overall I think you did an excellent job on your Link picture. :-)

The GG's poster The GG's poster

I used to love playin Jet Grind Radio back in the day when Dreamcast was still around and it's been a while since I seen anything with reference to the game,the picture looked awesome I loved the way the characters looked and the background was just as good with all the pretty mixtures of color and it had great detail too,this is getting favorited by me and hope to see more from you. :-)

Red Red

This was a pretty sweet picture of a pokemon trainer you drew I loved his design and style lookin all badass and everything I especially loved how the Squirtle looked too,all the colors looked great and everything matched up well with the layout & background so overall I think you did a great job on this pic keep up the great work. :-)

Shakugan No Shana Shakugan No Shana

I think you did a nice job on your.little anime girl picture,I loved the design of her hair and hshe had a nice little body too the one thing that was lacking was a background but as for the character she looked nice,keep up the good work.

amyrenee responds:

chifusa chifusa

This was a pretty hott anime chick picture I loved her design and outfit also the huge melons was a plus too ;-P keep up the nice pics :-)

Random Eira Random Eira

Wow those are probably the biggest boobs I've ever seen anime or not haha I also loved the ezpression on her face like she's hyper and ready to go :-P also she blends in well with the simple bubble style background,overall I think it's a nice picture so keep up the good work. :-)

Brothers of Ghoul Brothers of Ghoul

This was a pretty morbid wicked looking picture you made,I really liked the design of both the characters and background,overall I think you did a swell job on this wicked pic. :-)

Castle Crashers Portraits Castle Crashers Portraits

The character selection screens looked great in Castle Crashes but it looks even better when they are all together in one big portrait photo like a class picture or something,great job once again